Sunday, January 4, 2009

What is love?


I love MSN philosophy

tamber says:

that's why i keep asking.. how do you know when it's love?

percevale says:

for me if it's i love the person more than myself. If i find myself wondering more abt what it means to her then it does to me.

percevale says:
BUT- there's another kind of love. the less self destructive kind

percevale says:
where you can see yourself happy in the knowledge that the person is the one you know you can depend on.. or will comfort you when things have gone wrong and won't abandon you

percevale says:
you see neither is an absolute correct "love" there is no such thing.. but the first is a "shooting star" type- super hot but burns up quickly if not navigating across the skies correctly

percevale says:
the other is the single star in the sky type.. lasts for long time.. but once it's faded.. it still takes a while for you to see that it's gone

1 comment: