Tuesday, June 9, 2009

This week's Badvertising: Kellogg's Cereal


I'm a fitness freak. I endorse meal replacements. I DO NOT ENDORSE IRRESPONSIBLE MEAL REPLACEMENTS.

Whenever I replace a meal, it's calibrated for a calorie count that takes into account nutritional values like protein, fat and vitamin counts- To make up for the total carbohydrate calorie deficit and to ensure my body's defenses are kept high with required vitamins and minerals.

What Kellogg is asking you to do is eat a high carb, low nutrition (where's the veges mate?) meal. ONE BOWL FOR ONE MEAL IS NOT HEALTHY.

Yes, you will lose weight BUT YOUR BODY GOES INTO FAT STORING MODE. Once you're off that ridiculous diet- you'll put back your fats upon returning to your meal routines.

Please, exercise some caution. And err.. do exercise- that's THE ONLY pant downsizing activity. All others is bullcrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment