Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas



Dear Lord,

Happy birthday. Your entry to our world has irrevocably changed the balance of power in the mortal realms.

Satan's hold on Earth has become firmer since your birth over 2000 years ago. But your sacrifice 33 years after your birth gives us renewed hope and strength.

Your message was clear. Salvation through the life of an innocent. You alone showed the way- The beginnings of the feminist movement when you made women your equals. Paved the way for the end of a class system when you lambasted the pharisees. That through you, the guilt of sins was washed away, allowing us full access to the wonders of God's glory and guidance.

Happy Birthday Lord. Though it pains my heart to know that you'd meet a horrible fate years later into your adulthood, I know it's for the better. Just that I know, any hardship that I will encounter will be surmounted.

Simply because you are there. With me always. Even if I walk through the valley of death.

Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment