Monday, December 22, 2008

Tantalizine.com is no more...

I've decided to not renew the domain. Yes, it's a good name but some asswipe has already taken the capitalist and intellectual property destroying step of cybersquatting.

Nevertheless, the content listed there is of a different time in my life. A lot more has happened since then and depending on whether the content is recoverable from the old servers, it might be best to start afresh.

Tantalizine was a place where I made satire of life here and tried to showcase some of the more affordable and enjoyable aspects of life here in the red bean.

There was a degree of self censorship and anonymity due to the slightly sarcastic nature of my posts. I do not know if there'd be more of the same here but I hope your visit to my new site will be worthwhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment